Monday, May 21, 2012

Soprano XL-6 sessions verdict

So, this blog has been totally neglected!

I had my last (6th) session of Soprano at Bellair Beauty Bar before Christmas. Debbie was a great technician and extremely thorough. I think she made a difference. The results are kind of mediocre. I have some patches of significant hair reduction but some areas where there's still quite a lot. I think I need another  3 or 4 sessions. Debating it. I have Peachy Buy vouchers but actually tried to get a refund. I hate, hate, hate it that Bellair will NEVER answer an email. I don't want to have to call them to enquire about appointments or, for example, if they would do 4 bikini sessions for 2 vouchers instead of 6 for 3 vouchers. They also tend to be really difficult to arrange an appointment with. The owner responded to my Yelp review but seems to have disappeared since then. It all seems a bit shady!

No comments:

Post a Comment