Thursday, April 28, 2011

Second thoughts about Quantum scale...

I recently posted about what a good idea I thought the Quantum Scale was.  I hate looking at the number on the scale-it's not just a number for me.  I also have quite a bit of weight to lose so it will be ages before my clothes start feeling different.  It's hard to stick with a diet when there's no feedback and seeing the pounds go down would really help.
The problem?  I've emailed and used the contact form to ask if they ever give trial models for blogs etc.  I've tweeted them.  I've looked at their Facebook page which is just full of spam.   How can I pay $70 (after tax and shipping) for a product that is only sold online if the company completely refuses to interact online?  The answer is that I can't.  If anything went wrong, I would have nobody to contact.  I can't even be sure that I would ever get the product.  It's almost like they don't exist.   I've ordered many things online and relied on good communication to trust the company.  This company has not endeared me to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment